Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008




























































Beth took the kids trick or treating this year. I should have been home for this weekend but, well work got in the way and that's all I care to say about that. The kids had a great time and we live in such a great neighborhood. They had to stop back by the house once to unload so they could keep going. I never had that problem when I was a kid. Megan was a Sorceress and Grant went as a Skeleton or "Bones" as he called his costume. I did get to see them in their costume about a week ago. Beth let the kids stay up a little bit late one night to surprise me when I came in the door. It was lots of fun seeing them all dressed up and trying to hide from me.
I'm glad they had a great Halloween and I hope I'm
home next year for Halloween.









No comments: