Monday, June 30, 2008

Summertime

Megan and Grant got to spend part of this morning outside blowing bubbles. It is supposed to get into the 90s today. For Bismarck that is pretty warm so Beth broke out the inflatable pool, the kids both love to play in it. We're taking the kids to Mineapolis next week. We'll spend one day at Valley Fair http://www.valleyfair.com/, and then we plan on spending a day at The Mall of America. We should have lots of fun and Beth and I are both really looking forward to a vacation with the kids.


If you can't read Megan's shirt, it says,"Born and Bred in TX". I bought this for her while working in South Texas at the end of last year. I was giving Beth a hard time because no matter where we live, Megan and I will always be native Texans. She can't argue that fact no matter where we live. HA! Beth and I got Grant his shirt while visiting Memphis, TN last May. I thought it was pretty funny.

No comments: